I'm going off to a Christian youth camp in Northern Ireland on Sunday. The camp is aimed at kids between the ages of 14 and 18. Some are Christians others not. They're great, had loads of fun last year as well as much banter!
- for anointed preaching
- for the Holy Spirit's presence in the meetings
- for the leaders. That we would be good examples of Christians who really love Jesus.
- for encouraging conversations with the kids
- for the practicalities of the event so that everythingwill run smoothly
- for everyone to have lots of fun
- for every person to come away from the camp with a sense that God is beautiful
Will blog more on my return...